University Academy Kidsgrove work in partnership with Entrust to provide specialist expertise and careers advice to our students.
Putting Staffordshire’s young people on the path to success
We offer a comprehensive range of career and advice services making it easy for young people to get all the information, advice and guidance they need about careers and a wide range of issues.
For year 11 pupils choosing options can be daunting. UAK has commissioned the Entrust Careers Service to deliver a bespoke package of information, advice and careers guidance.
University Academy Kidsgrove has two Careers Advisors:
- Anne Roberts (firstname.lastname@example.org) in school all day on Monday and Tuesday morning. Mobile number 07921277422
We can help pupils to:
- choose a career area;
- choose which GCSE and A level subjects to take;
- choose a college, university course or apprenticeship;
- check that their career choices are realistic and achievable.
And we can offer support with:
- preparing their CV;
- completing application forms;
- searching for jobs;
- preparing for interviews.
Career guidance interviews are offered as a matter of course, usually in Year 10 or 11, but can also be held on request. Pupils can invite their parents or carers to go along with them if they wish.
If you have any questions we can be contacted at;
University Academy Kidsgrove Entrust
Gloucester Road Chesterton Vision
Kidsgrove Albert Street
Stoke-on-Trent Newcastle under Lyme
ST7 4DL ST5 7JF
Tel 01782 948250 Tel 07921277422